Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parallel Port Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy004

Hi guy I just wanted to know if I want to build this project will it be possible to get a circuit design online I looked everywhere but I came here for my last resort. Oh here is the project.
**broken link removed**
any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi sammy004,

here is an 8-channel output "plug & play" circuit, containing the necessary power supply on board.

Just plug it into mains and connect to the parallel port of your PC.

The input circuit uses buffers to protect the port chip from possible damage.

You might use Eric Gibbs' parallel-port-timer software to control outputs timed or manually.

The PCB layout is single sided with three wire jumps. Board size is 144.15X100.33mm (5.6750X3.95").

If you are interested in the files please PM me your full name and email address.

If your mains voltage differs from my design also inform me about it. The circuit can be wired for mains voltages of 110(120) and 220(230)VAC. I'll apply the necessary changes directly to the PCB layout.

Boncuk

Attachments

• 8-CHANNEL-PAR-SCH.gif
    8-CHANNEL-PAR-SCH.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 684
  • 8-CHANNEL-PAR-BRD.gif
    8-CHANNEL-PAR-BRD.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 376
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips