Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

parallel port programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavedur rahman

hello everybody
i am trying to learn parallel port programming & interfacing. but main problem is that i cant find any pdf or ebook on it. plz give me a solution for this .

zavedur rahman said:
hello everybody
i am trying to learn parallel port programming & interfacing. but main problem is that i cant find any pdf or ebook on it. plz give me a solution for this .

hi,
Download the Visual Basic 5 runtime files from the web so that you can run the exe file in the zip.

The zip file contains exe and source code for VB5.

Last edited:
zavedur rahman said:
hey thanks man. another problem i only know C programming. i never done any VB programming. lets see what is this

As you have got the VB source code you should be able to duplicate the subr
in C.. Also there is reference data regarding the connection of the port.

Enjoy:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back