Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panel and silk screen manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameske

I've been developing a product for some time now and have hit a road block that has brought my development to a stand still! Yes it is the stage in development when the electronics is complete and all that needs to be done is to put it all in a professional looking case. The trouble is I don't know where to start. I've found a case from element14 which comes with back and front panels. I thought about buying these enclosures then getting the panels silk screened and cut. The other option is to find a manufacturer who can design and produce a custom enclosure. However, both of these methods seem quite expensive ($70+). Is there a better method to do all of this? I have searched for panel manufacturers and silkscreen companies but have not found very many, do you know of any?

Thanks,
James

You could design front and back with your pcb design package and have them routed and screened on FR4 with your boards. Or, for a more professional look, use a screened overlay as supplied by markingsystems.com and many others. E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back