Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panasonic TV Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I( have a CRT Panasonic Colour TV )Model TX 68 R71 M16M Chassie.
I have audio I can change Channels, There is no vertical Collapsed. I only have Red and black colour and I can not change to any other colour except make the red darker or lighter.
I do not have a circuit digram . I have checked the transistors on the neck board and diods. Can you give me some advice as where to go from here.

From here, I would either get a schematic or take it to your neighborhood household hazardous waste drop off location.

If the TV is too old, then it might not be worth repairing. Also colour fault is not easy to fix.
You can test the tube by connecting a resistor say 470R between the blue or green cathode to GND (might have to experiment to lower resistance). The idea is to lower the voltage on the blue or green cathode. The screen should show up bright blue (or green) possibly with white lines.
Try this at your own risk. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back