Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

panasonic plasma th42 pz700

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnieboy1

hello there, I have this set for repair, and when you switch on the green light flashes at the front constantly.,doesnt change to red...sometimes it stops for solid green. a very dim pale blank screen appears for about 30 secs along with the fans starting up....i have 216v on the ps output...i havnt checked any other volts because i have no circuit diagram. the ps on the face of it looks ok but im not really sure.any ideas out there...

hello there, I have this set for repair, and when you switch on the green light flashes at the front constantly.,doesnt change to red...sometimes it stops for solid green. a very dim pale blank screen appears for about 30 secs along with the fans starting up....i have 216v on the ps output...i havnt checked any other volts because i have no circuit diagram. the ps on the face of it looks ok but im not really sure.any ideas out there...

Hi Ronnieboy1,

Have a look at this site for service manual
Code:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12992883/PANASONIC-PLASMA-TH42PZ700UA
....and this one for training info preview
Code:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/88855992/Th42pz700a-Training

hope this helps,
Rotarymaker

thanks very much...with this information I can now sort this fault out.....as soon as its repaired I will tell the group in case anybody gets the same problem. regards brian.

thanks very much...with this information I can now sort this fault out.....as soon as its repaired I will tell the group in case anybody gets the same problem. regards brian.

Not a problem Ronnieboy1, I'm glad it was of some help to you. Hope you get TV up and running,
looking forward to hearing your successful fault find!

best regards,
Rotarymaker

ronnieboy 1

the fault with this plasma tv was no 15v on the power supply.....the actual fault was open circuit resistor 330k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back