Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panasonic LCD Projector AE700u - help find IC power regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixstring77

Hello,

I've tried everything and am now looking to the experts for some advice.

I am trying to repair a power supply board for a Panasonic AE700u projector.

The problem is the power regulator in the picture. I know it's the problem because the projector will just power on and off until you blast the chip with cold air from an upside down dustoff can. When the chip is cold the projector works great.

The chip is labeled MR20T1 with what I believe is a production number underneath.

**broken link removed**

I've searched for that number on digikey and mouser and a host of others but can't find it.

You guys know a lot more than I do about circuits and electronic components. What resources do you use to find stuff? Any suggestions you have would be great.

Attachments

• chip1.jpg
    chip1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 444
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back