Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panasonic Hi-Fi remote problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingaz

Hi all,

I have a panasonic Hi-Fi model SA-AK200. I've had this stereo for about 4 years, and last week the stereo stopped responding to the remote control. I know the remote is transmitting 'something'. I've replaced the IR detector in the stereo, but still no luck.

The remote is definitely transmitting some signal when any of the buttons are pressed, I have one of those IR remote watches. It is able to detect a signal from the remote.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I've sorted it!

Who would have thought that I'd replace the faulty photo-transistor with another faulty one? I've swapped it again and now it all works fine. . .

I'd have thought =O I've done the same thing more than once, mostly with computer components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back