Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Page displays non-full size

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsfantasi

On an iPhone, most pages display at approximately 75% full size. This is difficult to read or navigate.

It is often the top of the page. If I were to double click or scroll down, the page then displays full size.

However if I were to scroll to the page top, it then displays the small size again.

Any idea why this happens? Is there something to be done to correct the problem?

Thanks.

image.png
No response? It is becoming impossible to use the site on my iPhone.

Update: it seems to be the electrotech banner that is causing this issue. As soon as I scroll it off the iPhone display, the post enlarges to normal size.

Sorry, I use a laptop so I'm unable to help. Tried for about two minutes on an Android and went back to the computer. My eyes can't handle the small configurations.

Thanks for looking into it. I've learned that on my phone, I must quickly scroll up until the banner is off the page, and when scrolling down not to allow the banner to appear.

Hello and thank you very much!

When scrolling on my iPhone, it looks like the banner now fits and the page no longer changes back and forth between two sizes!

Thanks to whomever fixed this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back