Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PaBX circuit required

Status
Not open for further replies.
for pete's sake!

If you can find this forum using a search tool, you sure as heck can find a schematic diagram or idea for a PBX. It's so annoying seeing how people can post vague ideas "i want schematic for PaBX"

final year project + schematic + design + idea (and sometimes + "money") .... that's all that has been popping up here on this website recently. you want help, but you dont' know how to help yourself! GO THINK FOR YOURSELVES, FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

anyways,

www.google.com

search for "pabx schematic"

28,100 results, mostly relevant

http://wandel.ca/homepage/pbx.html

Are you allowed to copy somebody else's project?
A copy-cat doesn't learn anything.
Another begging student got caught here by his professor.

For a final year project a student should design his own project, not just assemble parts from the design of someone else. A little kid can assemble parts. A graduate in electronics can design circuits. Big difference.

Shakeel,
I speak English. I am sorry you don't know English.

Yes, you're the one using crap English :rolleyes:

What is wrong when he says, "G'day mate!"? That is how he says, "Hi!".
I think it might be English.:D

I think in India they can say, "Hi" 23 different ways officially, and many more ways unofficially.

That comment was aimed at M.Shakeel, not ljcox.

Why do Indians who don't know English come here? There must be some Indian electronics chat sites for them.

hi. any1 here could give idea that could i connect a wireless switch with my existing PABX.
any alternative for
1) LCA110 (HOOK SWITCH)
2) L9711 (DTMF DETECTOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back