Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

P channel mosfet in series

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but you still only need one mosfet to shut down the battery when voltage is to low. The LTC4412 datasheet shows how that should be arranged.

Where are you getting the reference voltage for the comparator? A comparator and logic-level mosfet would be pretty simple.

Have you considered the LTC1998, which is a single package designed for this purpose? I am sure there are other devices that do the same. That part number was just the first to pop up.
John

i need a voltage supply range of more than 9 volts .can i find a part with that supply range ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back