Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Owner's manuals for LG TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

I've tried Google & Bing searches but can't find a free download - only sites wanting to sell it to me or other complications.

A friend has a LG TV Model RT-29FD61R and he needs a copy of the owner's manual.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

According to the download site I got this from, this should be the manual for the RT-29FD61R, but the PDF itself, although definitely a manual for an LG TV, does not explicitly state what model it is for, and has a blank space where the owner was apparently supposed to write down the model number by hand. I am sorry I could not find one I was more certain about, and I hope this helps you and your friend.

Attachments

• bae525f3707cced63252317ae3a5f99a.PDF
    4.7 MB · Views: 435
Thanks very much for that.

I found that manual but I was put off by the lack of a Model Number on it.

But I'll give it to him and we will see if it is similar to his TV, it may be close enough.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back