Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Owners Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I have a Samsung SF 500 Personal Facsimile and require a owners manual to enable me to find out how to change the header phone number

Gregory said:
I have a Samsung SF 500 Personal Facsimile and require a owners manual to enable me to find out how to change the header phone number

Perhaps if you had your location filled in people might be better able to help? - Samsung don't list that model in either the UK or USA, and I can't be bothered to look through every country for it!.

The fax M/C is the thermal type and the area is Australia I have tried Samsung They suggested that I try and find out who may have one and obtain one from them. Is this of any help for you to find a owners manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back