Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oversized pcb stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamarama

hello everyone, I'm trying, and failing to find a reasonably priced source of double sided pcb stock, either photoresist or plain. I need to make a pcb that's 13" long and can only find 12" stuff or 14" stuff for 3 times the price. Anyone know of a cheaper source or if it's ok to glue a 1" strip to the edge to extend it? Thanks for any input.

Board Type *Maximum Standard Dimensions (inches)
Single-Sided / Double-Sided 16.60" X 22.60"

On eBay, there is a seller named "abcfab" who sells a wide variety of PCB stock. He'll probably have just what you're looking for or he may even be willing to cut it to your specifications.

Last edited:
I forgot I had this thread open, I musn't come here enough, I've since been in contact with a board house who can make the boards for cheaper than I can, so i'm letting them do the hard work.

The only catch is, I now need to find someone who's willing to buy the spare unpopulated boards... I'm sure I can tempt a couple of friends into 1 or 2 or 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back