Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

over voltage and step up voltage control for stabilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangash102

i am going to design stabilizer to supply fix 220 VAC to 230VAC ..if source voltage is less then 220 VAC then my system should step it up and if voltage goes up from 230 VAC i.e .240 vac or more then my system should get off to protect my device for damage ....i have got the answer for over voltage and it works , i used comparator for it but still want some guide what should i do for step up if voltage comes less than 220 vac

Why don't you ask your electricity company to fix your electricity voltage?

motorized Variac?

i have again put my requirement because if someone can help me then he should know about my clear scenario .......still waiting ....

Hi. On current grid, transformers do this. That is, they step the n1/n2 relationship when they detect low voltage on secondary side.

But on small transformers, this might not be such a good idea. It IS possible using a custom made frequency converter (not really that name on the device then?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back