Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oshonsoft INTERRUPT PARSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerart

Hi,
I have been making CODE of an INTERRUPT/PARSE in Oshonsoft. With much help, it's still taken me weeks.

Would someone with an Oshonsoft simulator run it, and let me know any issues, before I add it into my MAIN program, please?

What happens is: There are 3x different sentences, starting with $ and ending with W, that look like this
1/GPS $GNRMC,123456.00,A,1234.76019,N,012345.93717,W,0.301,,150620,,,A*7E
2/ REMOTE (TEST $REMOTE,12,20,50,W
3/QEIDEG (For second onboard PIC) $REMOTE,12,20,50,W
These sentences should be used in the HARDWARE UART for simulating. Bear in mind that the switch could switch anywhere, so may 'see' 1/2 of a sentence before the next full sentence to be READ.

As each one is PARSED, there is an onboard DATASWITCH, that switches to the next in the sequence.

Edit: Forgot the program, here it is.

Cheers, Camerart

Attachments

• 18LF4620 8MHz XTL BASE PCB_4 INT_PAR 190620 0800.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Hi,
I forgot to include the program in #1, but I've added it now.

There appears to be an issue with the timing! With the 'WAITMS 500' after MAIN, it work, but doesn't 'see' every second, but 1 to 2 seconds. All of the messages are arriving 5/SEC, when SWITCHED.

C.

Hi,
I've been testing different ways to switch the DATASWITCH, and may have cured my problem. I'll tidy it up, and re-check and re-post.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back