Oshonsoft INTERRUPT PARSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerart

Hi,
I have been making CODE of an INTERRUPT/PARSE in Oshonsoft. With much help, it's still taken me weeks.

Would someone with an Oshonsoft simulator run it, and let me know any issues, before I add it into my MAIN program, please?

What happens is: There are 3x different sentences, starting with $ and ending with W, that look like this
1/GPS $GNRMC,123456.00,A,1234.76019,N,012345.93717,W,0.301,,150620,,,A*7E
2/ REMOTE (TEST $REMOTE,12,20,50,W
3/QEIDEG (For second onboard PIC) $REMOTE,12,20,50,W
These sentences should be used in the HARDWARE UART for simulating. Bear in mind that the switch could switch anywhere, so may 'see' 1/2 of a sentence before the next full sentence to be READ.

As each one is PARSED, there is an onboard DATASWITCH, that switches to the next in the sequence.

Edit: Forgot the program, here it is.

Cheers, Camerart

Attachments

• 18LF4620 8MHz XTL BASE PCB_4 INT_PAR 190620 0800.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Hi,
I forgot to include the program in #1, but I've added it now.

There appears to be an issue with the timing! With the 'WAITMS 500' after MAIN, it work, but doesn't 'see' every second, but 1 to 2 seconds. All of the messages are arriving 5/SEC, when SWITCHED.

C.

Hi,
I've been testing different ways to switch the DATASWITCH, and may have cured my problem. I'll tidy it up, and re-check and re-post.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…