Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

I am thinking about purchasing a oscilloscope and would like to know if anyone has any recommendations. My budget is around $500. I know its not alot but heh im not rich.

I will be using it to study output by other devices in order to create somewhat of a companion device or a clone. Also to make sure devices i build are working correctly and voltages aren't spiking and stuff lol.

personally I have this digital oscilloscope, for my hoppy electronics it's working beautifully, though I really couldn't tell you how it compares to others as the only other ones I used were huge analog ones in college.
**broken link removed**

pretty cheap here:
**broken link removed**

The poscope or owon scopes both look good, I've played with an older poscope and it was basic but good for digital work (slow analog, fast digital) the bus anaylzers were nice.
The owon seems too good to be true $299 for a color LCD scope.

Wow both look nice. I like the owon more ( because USB PC interface, Color Screen)
But i like the HPS40 because its more hand held and truly portable.

there is a $130 price difference but that might be worth it.

Thanks guys anymore out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back