Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscilloscope repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I got that mini oscilloscope to turn on, turns out it was the power switch that was malfunctioning. it gives a really sharp looking trace, so I dont think the tube is bad. but I did notice that the trace tends to float up and down 1 or 2 squares (I was inputting a 1khz sine wave at 1V peak to peak. and without making any adjustments, it just started shifting up and down. Does this sound like something is seriously wrong? The manual gives all sorts of information on recalibrating the unit, but I didnt have time to really look through all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back