Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudyyy

hi can u help me i want to transmitte only sin wave with no information (no modulation) over 100 or 200 meter distance

So?
What help do you want?

Get an oscillator, connect it to a length of wire.
Get a receiver, tune it to the oscillator frequency.
Job done.

JimB

JimB said:
So?
What help do you want?

Get an oscillator, connect it to a length of wire.
Get a receiver, tune it to the oscillator frequency.
Job done.

JimB

Quoted for Truth!

its ok but about the antenna i want to be too small & also what is the dimession of this wire , its diameter and if its wounded how many turns

You don't have a clue how to make a radio transmitter and a radio receiver.
So you are asking about the antenna?
The antenna on my cell phone sticks up only 1.5cm. It operates up to microwave frequencies.
I don't think you know enough to make a microwave transmitter and receiver.

no i have done the TX & RX they work fine i measure the output frequncy of the transmitter & it was what i want it 100MHz and i want to stick an antenna but i want 2 be too small

An antenna for 100MHz is usually a whip about 80cm long. If you reduce its length then the range will be less.

ok then can i make the 80cm whip in a helix shape in this way its the same length but also smaller antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back