Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ordering from microchip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Does anyone know wether private individuals can order from microchip, I notice that on microchips site, not many of the microcontrollers have a minimum quantity, but does anyone know wether they would be happy sending out packages with few few total parts? Anyone here ever ordered direct from them?

Adam

Adam said:
Does anyone know wether private individuals can order from microchip, I notice that on microchips site, not many of the microcontrollers have a minimum quantity, but does anyone know wether they would be happy sending out packages with few few total parts? Anyone here ever ordered direct from them?

I think all they do is pass orders on to local distributors, who probably wouldn't be interested in processing small orders anyway.

You could always try ordering samples, that seems to work quite well, but with a maximum of five pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back