Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

opto triac - triac selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

willnage

Hi

I'm having problems on selecting what opto triac; triac combination to use for a phase control circuit I'm designing. The circuit will control the power to a load from a 230Vac/50Hz source. The trigger circuit consists of a micro and the opto triac. I would just like assistance on how to select the correct triac and opto triac for this application.

Thank you

Hi

I'm having problems on selecting what opto triac; triac combination to use for a phase control circuit I'm designing. The circuit will control the power to a load from a 230Vac/50Hz source. The trigger circuit consists of a micro and the opto triac. I would just like assistance on how to select the correct triac and opto triac for this application.

Thank you

hi,
Look at this pdf.

Attachments

• OptoTriac1.pdf
    239.8 KB · Views: 453
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back