Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OptiMOS2 Power-Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one of these things blow on my old video card, and it now gives no video (by blow I mean there is now a hole in the physical chip). This was caused when my power supply's capacitor ruptured, taking the motherboard with it too. I need a new one. Ive found them via distributors, but I have no access to credit cards or cheques, and I badly need one. Part number is BSO119N03S , marking on the chip is 119N3S. Anyone have one or can get one? I can pay via paypal. Thanks!

BSO119N03S Datasheet

STS12NH3LL Datasheet

Attachments

• BSO119N03S_Rev1.3 G.pdf
    248.9 KB · Views: 325
  • STS12NH3LL.pdf
    291.4 KB · Views: 278
Quick Compare

Attachments

• BSO119N03S_STS12NH3LL.gif
    BSO119N03S_STS12NH3LL.gif
    69.1 KB · Views: 241
Notice in the chip on the left that the diode isnt connected to the < , and in the one on the right, they are conneced. Since its an expensive video card, I wouldnt even trust a difference like that. Also, mouser only takes credit cards, and as stated above, "I have no access to credit cards or cheques". Thanks for trying though.

ParkingLotLust said:
Notice in the chip on the left that the diode isnt connected to the < , and in the one on the right, they are conneced.
Not sure what you mean there - they are both N-Channel MOSFETs in an SO-8 package with standard pinout. The body diode is part of the MOSFET itself and is always connected anode-to-source/cathode-to-drain.

Perhaps Mouser accepts money orders? I know Digikey does. All you need for a money order is some cash and a gas station that sells them.

Ive used Money orders to order from mouser, they used to put order forms on the back of the catalogs, and I think they are still there in the old catalogs. You can do it that way too. Or try contacting their office, put the order in online and ask them if you can pay by MO.

You have to use a Ground strap on your wrist and a Grounded Tip soldering Iron.
These devices are static Sensitive.

I always wear a static strap, but would one of these be suitable for a soldering iron (just making sure)? Thats what I have now, but I dont want to have to buy an expensive iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back