Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Optical SPDIF connectors/receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

I am looking for optical connectors (TOSLINK style) / receivers. I have found and used the TORX1xx parts on Digikey but I find that they don't hold on to the cable very firmly. Our AudioPrecision at work has toslink connectors that have a death grip on the cable (much better than the connectors I've seen on most audio and HT equipment). Since people would kill me if I opened up the AP to take a look, I thought I'd ask here. Thanks!

Check out the following document from Toshiba, I think the F05 parts are the ones you want. Armed with a part number the search should be easier. Have you tried the Toshiba rep or distributor?

**broken link removed**

I also check my Wadia 581ise to see what they use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back