Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Optical communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specky.Venky

Hi..
I'm trying to do a project on MATLAB on Fiber Optic Communication.I have split this project into three modules--for Source(LED and LASER),Optical Fiber(SM/MM & SI/GI) and Detector(PIN and APD).I'm trying to write the code such that
the program gets required inputs(wavelength,drive current etc) from user and calculates all the parameters concerned with the elements.can any one tell me how i should do this?also can u tell me the entire parameters that i should calculate for LED,LASER,SM/MM & SI/GI Fiber,PIN and APD?

I am a beginner and so i have roughly coded.anyone can have a look at this and post me their ideas.

Attachments

• ofc.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back