Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

operational amplifer course

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how complete they are, but if you Google "op amp tutorial" and study all the hits, you might learn something.

You could always get an electronics book, in it you'll find how the model is derived and that should help you understanding the concepts of which the mathematics are derived for much easier.

4electros said:
I was wondering if there's any complete tutorial course for operitional amplifier and its use in electronic circuis.... could you anyone help?!

thanks in advance!

Audioguru shared a few links with me a couple of weeks back about amps. I'll try to dig up that thread for you.

[edit...]

Well, I can't find the thread, but I'm pretty sure those bookmarks are what Audioguru gave me :

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://www.ampslab.com/projects.htm
**broken link removed**

Joel Rainville said:
Audioguru shared a few links with me a couple of weeks back about amps. I'll try to dig up that thread for you.

[edit...]

Well, I can't find the thread, but I'm pretty sure those bookmarks are what Audioguru gave me :

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://www.ampslab.com/projects.htm
**broken link removed**

thanks a lot!! anyway I want to inform you that our course about operational amplifier at university has such of the following topics:
adder amplifier(inverting and non inverting)- integrator-diffrentiator-comparator- schmitt trigger-rectangular waveform generator-triangular waveform generator....and some active filters that includes operational amplifiers in the order of 1,2.....(LPF-HPF-band pass filter-stop band filter) and the uses of operational amplifier as voltage regulator..butterworth.... many topics more.... :shock:

so I was so confused to study those topics (BOOKLESS :( ) That's why i'm asking for you to give me web tutorial lessons....

so... any suggestions will be appreciated!
thanks again!!

The original Heathkit Operational Amplifiers course was based upon Howard Berlin's Operational Amplifiers with Experiments paperback published by Howard W. Sams. It is an excellent op amp course and you may be able to find new or used copies on ebay. Add to that Walt Jung's Op Amp Cookbook and you've got a nice pair of learning tools.

Dean

Dean Huster said:
The original Heathkit Operational Amplifiers course was based upon Howard Berlin's Operational Amplifiers with Experiments paperback published by Howard W. Sams. It is an excellent op amp course and you may be able to find new or used copies on ebay. Add to that Walt Jung's Op Amp Cookbook and you've got a nice pair of learning tools.

Dean

thanks my friend, could you tell me whether the topics I included in my post do exist in that book and how to get it...

best regards!

Yes, that book and that course covers all of those topics and more:

1. Op amp characteristis
2. Linear amplifiers
3. Differentiators and integrators
4. Voltage and current circuits (e.g., converters, constant-current circuits)
5. Nonlinear signal processing circuits (e.g., log amps, Schmitt triggers, comparators, peak detectors, precision rectifiers)
6. Generators (e.g., sine oscillators, triangle & square generators)
7. Active filters, including LP, HP, BP, notch
8. Single supply operation
9. Norton op amps
10. Instrumentation amplifiers

The book may be available at amazon.com and I've been able to Google Howard Berlin. I don't know if the book is out of print or not -- you can check the Sams site: **broken link removed**

Dean

Dean Huster said:
check the Sams site: **broken link removed**

Dean

not exist:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.mcp.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:
Microsoft Support

Sorry about the bad link, although the note about the fact was a bit overdone, don't you think? Hmmmm?

Anyway, Sams has been a bit volatile lately and I was depending upon the URL in my favorites. A simple Google search for Howard W. Sams gets you the new site:

https://www.samswebsite.com/

Dean

I try to found this book at ebay and samswebsite but that requires credit card so money... and i really need this books but as free e-book

really problem :cry:

anyway many thanks for you my friend, if you have any suggestions for me please tell me!!

best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back