Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open source zigbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGER

Greetings everyone!

I need a zigbee module, which accepts an external antenna( w/ u.fl or rpsma connector, or even better sma-male)
I say even better, because on the antenna i am going to use sma launcher and not u.fl launcher (as i know, it doesn't exist).
Moreover, theres NO problem if this module is a shield or intergrated in an MSU.

With a little searching i found a few msu's that provide this.

More important, is that i need this module to be open source, in order to modify its routing table.

If you have any ideas about that, i would really appreciate it.

Sorry if my post is on the wrong section (i think its not).

Of course!
I couldn't find anything useful. I want an mcu that provides os zigbee stack and it has connector for external antenna.
If anyone has something in his mind, please share :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back