Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open Logic Sniffer software download

Status
Not open for further replies.

micr0man

Hello everyone,

I have recently ordered a Open Logic Sniffer. So far my experiences have been bad with it. I had trouble finding software to start with then found an alternative. I am still however needing the USB driver as i have tried downloading about 3 things all of which are not correct. There isn't any definitive links that i can find so if possible can somebody give me a link to it.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Due to the help of 3v0 on the chat rooms we were able to locate the software at: **broken link removed**

I hope this will be helpful to a few people and i hope your search for software goes better than mine,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back