Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opamps??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bemcma3

Hey,
anyone know how would I go about finding the gain (Vout/Vin) of this circuit? as simple as it may be.

**broken link removed**

It's an inverting amplifier.

The formula for the gain can be found using Google.

Hey,
anyone know how would I go about finding the gain (Vout/Vin) of this circuit? as simple as it may be.

How many threads do think it takes to answer the same question...:confused:

One thread will get the job done.!!!

Ot be fair, it's a different question, the other was a non-inverting amplifier.

Still I think it would have been better to make one thread for all of the questions.

Thanks heaps guys, your help was excellent, top-shelf:D.
I apologise for posting so many similar threads, I had a quiz due at midnight and as a last resort thought I'd throw as many "irons in the fire" as I could. I know it was kind of a machine gun approach, and although it worked, I'll try to refrain from doing it this way in the future.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back