Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

opamp TLO-82 datasheet needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeshan

opamp TLO-82 datasheet needed.
can anyone mail OR specify link for it. i searched on google but cudn't find it. :shock: thats surprising .

Can 741 be operated on single supply?or there is only dual supply version ? Also please tell me minimum supply V needed.

regards,
shan.

yup it is a zero

just google for the datasheet!!!

good for

"TL085 filetype:pdf"

and I can guarntee the 1st hit is teh datasheet!!

some ppl really should do some work for themselves and not be babysat all the way

Of course a simple supply voltage divider is common input voltage reference for a single supply opamp circuit and an input and an output coupling cap.

Try to find out the lowest supply voltage recommended for a noisy old 741 opamp. The datasheet says, "plus and minus 15V only". I would never use one (I like same-price low-noise, wideband and dual TL072's) but if I was forced would never use less than about 12V total supply for a 741. The input common-mode voltage range is tiny on a 741 opamp. The inputs on the TL07x and TL08x can operate fine all the way up to and including the positive supply.

The low-noise TL07x is exactly the same IC as the utility TL08x. When they test them after making them, they label the crappy ones TL08x and the good ones TL07x. I think they cost the same. Which one would you use?

If the
1) prices are same
2) same functionality
3) same performance

why under 2 different labels ? :!:
there must be something minute difference betn them. :?:

And now, if we assume they are EXACTLY identical in all aspects and respects, then does it really matter which one I/ or U or ANYONE uses?
:) 8)

For Styx

hi Styx,

cudn't find results coz i typed it " O " and not zero.
newayz thanx for ur advice.

regards,
Shan.

Hey Dude,
I said that they test and select them. The same IC but a wide range in performance. Since they are the same price, OOOps I just checked Newarkinone. The crappy TL082CP made by TI costs more than the low-noise TL072CP also made by TI. Go figure. They are duals and both cost less than the single opamp, TL071CP and TL081CP made by TI which have an identical price. Go figure again.

Maybe they started with the TL081, and many projects used it. They went on to make the dual TL082 and the quad TL084. Then they found out that some of them had low noise so they sold those as TL071, TL072 and TL074. The "sevens" became very popular in audio equipment and their price dropped to be the same or lower than the crappy "eights". They still have rejects so sell them as "eights". I don't want rejects, do you?

You know what? Maybe the only difference is that TL08x are not tested for noise if they have lots of low noise ones in stock.

Here is the Datasheet

Attachments

• tl082.pdf
    823.2 KB · Views: 649
  • TL081_TL082_TL083_TL084.pdf
    799.7 KB · Views: 483
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back