Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OPAMP Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdie

I am using a sharp GP2d12 IR sensor with a 4.8 V battery and trying to power a vibration motor. The motor requires a 80 mA current to start and has an operationg range of 2 -3.6 V. Unfortunately the sensor only supplies 5mA and ranges in voltage from .5-2.6 V. What OPAMP or other device can I use to get this motor to vibrate harder, the closer the object is to the sensor?

Rotary vibration motors have an eccentric weight attached to the shaft. The only parameter you can change is the frequency of vibration, not the intensity. Is that what you want?

I think that any conventional Power amp basically of an OP-Amp (LF351 not sure check data sheet)and couple of transistors can help you out if not post complete detail may be i can reply helpful.

Sure you can change the intensity of a vibrator.
Vibrators have a variable resistance in series which can increase the power to the motor enough to vibrate her socks off!
Then the frequency (the RPM of the motor) also increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back