Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Op07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.Abbasi

hi all
i have question about IC OP07 i know its low offset OPAMP and it can amplify with low input and high gain (Vin<2m), but when i use it its work as comparator so any one correct my information , and if it not amplifier could anyone suggest such amplifier work in low input from (60u-3m)

i appreciate the help

Note " i think i dont have to post here this subject but when i try to post in project forum it dont accept i dont know why

Eng.Abbasi said:
hi all
i have question about IC OP07 i know its low offset OPAMP and it can amplify with low input and high gain (Vin<2m), but when i use it its work as comparator so any one correct my information , and if it not amplifier could anyone suggest such amplifier work in low input from (60u-3m)

i appreciate the help

Note " i think i dont have to post here this subject but when i try to post in project forum it dont accept i dont know why

Because the project forum is for posting completed projects, NOT questions!.

So why did you post it in the micro-controller forum?, it's not anything to do with micro-controllers!.

Thread moved! - moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back