Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jareeb

i need suggestions on a op-amp that has good bass, and good audio quilty but i want it most mostly to boast the bass.
i seen a amp running on a 9v OPA2132. i but i am building this for a zunehd which is 5v so if i could run it off of 5vs that would be great.

An op amp's frequency response starts at DC and works it way up depending on gain among other things. Tailoring the frequency response is done by you with the external components around the op-amp. That's the beauty of them.

Perhaps a 2nd order low pass filter would give u the control u want. Low noise Opamps are what u need, perhaps the NE5532/4

well im getting free samples of OPA2132P and OPA2132UA so ill see how i like these, also do i just need some resistors to make 9v into 5v?

What (on earth?) is a "zunehd? We speak English here.
The datasheet for an OPA2132 shows that it is a dual audio opamp that has a frequency response from DC to 8MHz when its voltage gain is 1 and a response up to 80kHz when its voltage gain is 100.

Nobody "boasts" bass frequencies. If the speakers are too small then maybe the circuit can boost low frequencies. But usually if a little speaker needs its bass to be boosted then it is too small or its enclosure does not match its detailed spec's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back