Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ontario (Canada) Pcb Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizzBall

Hi there,

Could someone recommend a Pcb manufacturer in Canada, and even better in Ontario? I have a small board (not bigger than 8x10 cm) that I need done.

Single or double side as it is not very complex, and most importantly cost effective if possible.

Many thanks! :)

Can't you just Google? It's Ontario for goodness sakes! I can understand someone asking this question if they were in PEI...but Ontario! More than half of the anything I am ever looking for is available in Ontario. I'm a bit as a loss as to why anyone has any trouble finding anything over there.

But do note, local does not mean cheaper as for cost effectiveness for low quantity PCB orders does not correspond (at least for the vast majority of us). THen again you are in Ontario where almost everything seems to be. I use www.batchpcb.com. Low initial setup cost, but high unit cost. If you need more than 2 copies of a single board, you would save money by looking at places with a high setup cost with lower unit cost (like Sierra Proto Express or Gold Phoenix PCB).

Last edited:
It's not that I can't find one, I am asking for a recommendation - if you have worked with one before or know that they are doing decent work and are not too expensive.

Thank you for your suggestions dknguyen, in my search I came across **broken link removed** and **broken link removed** which operate approximately in the area where I live.

Seeing how this is my very first board however, I thought I'd better ask people that have more experience instead of learning on my own skin which manufacturer is better suited for what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back