Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Only one channel on altec lansing 121i

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacManNZ1

hi i have an Altec lansing 121i speaker set which includes 2 small stereo speakers and a subwoofer i had the subwoofer on the window sill and one cold night water condensed in it and now on the back of the sub were you plug in the speakers the right red and black work and the left black works but the left red does not there for i can not get stereo sound
i'll see if i can post pictures

Last edited:
hi i have an Altec lansing 121i speaker set which includes 2 small stereo speakers and a subwoofer i had the subwoofer on the window sill and one cold night water condensed in it and now on the back of the sub were you plug in the speakers the right red and black work and the left black works but the left red does not there for i can not get stereo sound
i'll see if i can post pictures

Either a loose wire, speaker gone or crossover fault.

wont be speaker fault because i try many different speakers and is a cross over fault when two channels are touching there for they dont work?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back