Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Online Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSFET-guy

Hey guys, I'm out looking for a tech job and I'm thinking I'll probably have to take a test or 2. It's been a while since I took a test and could probably use doing a little studying. I've looked around for an online practice test and haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'd like to find something that has a variety of topics instead of just the standard ohms law and some digital gates. Maybe some stuff on op-amps, transistors, transducers ect..... Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

Hey guys, I'm out looking for a tech job and I'm thinking I'll probably have to take a test or 2. It's been a while since I took a test and could probably use doing a little studying. I've looked around for an online practice test and haven't really found what I'm looking for. I'd like to find something that has a variety of topics instead of just the standard ohms law and some digital gates. Maybe some stuff on op-amps, transistors, transducers ect..... Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

I studied this guy's texts, and he has online tests:

Thomas L. Floyd's Online Study Guides

Just choose the text you are interested in, choose a chapter, and you should have no trouble finding the quizzes.

Last edited:
Those practice tests will keep me going for a while.
I've got a number of Floyd books and they're great books.
Thanks for that I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back