Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Online simple electric circuits simualtor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopewise

Hello,

If you are a student and interested in electric circuits or an instructor who is wishing to test certain electric circuits to prepare lessons, I would like to show you a new web project for online circuits simulation, its DC/AC Lab, its a flex based project that is capable of building DC circuits, you can build circuits with batteries, resistors, wires and other components, then the simulator will compute Volt, Amper, Ohm between at any component or connections nodes at board.

Please check it here: ( flash 10 required, less than 2 minutes to load the lab )

Experimental Electric Lab - DCAC Lab

I will be glad to hear your opinions and ideas as well.

Kind Regards,
hopewise

Last edited:
Save your time, download LTSpice, and learn how to use it.

This is more of a basic learning tool, not the same nitch as LTSpice. There are a few of these online that I've seen. This one has some good potential.

Last edited:
It is an interesting simulator for very basic DC circuits, but If you are at all serious about circuits, then you should learn LTSpice as Mike stated.

re: dc/ac lab

thanks,

well, i am thinking to expand the tool, to simulate LED, and AC as well,
the main advantage is that it works online, i tried to make the light bulb realistic too :)

do you know a good way to publicize the tool over the web ? i will try to add a forum to the website too.

p.s: users can enter new lessons and save their circuits, did you try to create an account ?

regards,
hopewise

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back