Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

On/Off Relay by Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhornig

I am looking for a circuit that could be turned on to close a relay by the first pulse and then turned off by a second pulse. Ideally I would like to use a transmitter like a garage door opener to generate the pulse, but I would like a much greater range than a garage door opener.

A D-latch would give the toggle function. A cheap mobile phone could be modded as a receiver and actuated from nearly anywhere on the planet :D

Thanks for the info. I think I can build a D-latch. Is there plans somewhere to modify a cell phone as a receiver?

Is there plans somewhere to modify a cell phone as a receiver?
Don't know. Never looked. :)
It should be possible to wire directly to the sounder, or else make a small preamp with electret mike to pick up the ring tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back