Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

On New Years Eve I ....

On New Years Eve I

• Celebrated / Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Visited with friends

• Worked on electronics or other hobby

• Rested or went to bed.

• Worked

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep same here. Its stormy, cold, and windy so staying home and watching movies and working on personal projects until I go to bed is all thats on my list of things to do. ;)

I am subjecting my neighbours to my musical tastes. Not heard any banging yet so I guess they like it.

Last edited:
Just got home after spending a very enjoyable evening at a friends house with about 40 other people. Woke this morning about 10 and was immediately challenged to a game of Mario cart on the wii by my mates 9 year old daughter. I came last!!

Mike.

I'm studying pyroelectric sensors while TRYING to rest my knees, back, shoulder and wrists from a month long spew of injury after injury. Frankly I think it would be less tiring if I went and lifted weights or ran...but can't.

I should go lie down.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here browsing the internet, reading forum postings, online blogs, etc; my wife should be coming home soon from work, then we're going to get Arby's.

We had friends from across the street over and plenty of munchies. Put a few good movies on and close to the midnight hour did the usual watch the ball drop at times square. Just laughing, talking and enjoying so all in all a nice evening.

Years ago it was a quite different story, but as we get older quiet becomes a "good thing". :)

Wishing all here a most joyous, prosperous and healthy New Year. Hard to believe another year has come and gone.

Ron

I just watched a few movies and went to bed.
I don't bother to stay up till midnight to watch the ball drop; if I do, my whole sleeping schedule goes wacky!

-Ben

Same here, I've not been out New Year's Eve for a long time now - it's too busy and too expensive.

Had a couple of glasses of wine, watched a bit of TV (but nothing much on), and went to bed about 11:00PM.

Drank Manhattan's all night and ate a ton of food.

I went over to some friends house. They had a house warming last night.

Up until 2:40 in the morning. while laughing and watching Inception.

We were intending on playing our acoustic guitars but, once the movie started their wasn't enough time to talk and watch the movie so, we just ate a bunch of food and enjoyed socializing.

I think I was to smashed to play anyways:)

Boy those Manhattan's are tasty.

kv

Edit: New Years resolution.

Don't drink as much. Maybe one beer a night or one shot of scotch.

Went out to dinner in the little vacation town I was staying in. Then I walked along the main town harbor and listened to some music and talked to some fishermen. Came back to my room just in time to see the big ball come down at Time Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back