Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

On line Video editor design

Status
Not open for further replies.

monere30

Being unfamiliar with electronics i need some assistance in the design of an On line Video edittor that would convert analog or digital video signal into a bit stream that would be store into merory for processing via an application software.

Question 1: Is there a device that does the conversion in transforming a video signal and storing it into memory?

If one consider a DVD recorder, it reads a video signal fron a tv channel and store the video signal into a writable video disk. I need a device that will detect a video signal, extracts digital information and store it directly (or indirectly ?) in memory banks.

An application software then would process the memory data, performing an editing function

Question 2: I need a device that would read the processed memory banks, regenarate the video signal and feed it to a tv.

Does such a device exist on the marquet?

Does those devices can be controlled or programmed?

Do you have any comments about this project?

Monere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back