Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

On-delay timer operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sM1101011

Task:
Set the timer function switch for ON-DELAYED operation and set the time to 10 seconds.

Problem:
Close switch S and observe what occurs over a 1 minute period. After the one minute has passed open switch S.

My solution: The pilot light is illuminated after the 10sec period and remains on for the 1 minute period. After the 1 minute period has passed the light goes off.

Problem:
I am not sure if the the light will turn off or remain on after the 1 min period.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 283
No idea what device you are using for the time delay? I see a box with a switch in it and pin numbers so what is it? Part number & manufacturer?

Ron

Part: Multifunction solid-state timer.

That tells everyone absolutely nothing. I have a catalog with literally hundreds of multifunction time delay relays and solid state timers. That is why I asked for the manufacturer (as in manufacturers name) and part number. There should be a data sheet for the module you have that explains the functions, setting the functions and above all the pinout. Unless someone just happens to notice the pin numbers in your diagram it doesn't tell anyone anything.

Task:
Set the timer function switch for ON-DELAYED operation and set the time to 10 seconds.

Problem:
Close switch S and observe what occurs over a 1 minute period. After the one minute has passed open switch S.

My solution: The pilot light is illuminated after the 10sec period and remains on for the 1 minute period. After the 1 minute period has passed the light goes off.

Problem:
I am not sure if the the light will turn off or remain on after the 1 min period.

What the light does will be a result of what function you have chosen of the multifunctions available. A better schematic is needed or link to a data sheet.

Maybe someone else will have a thought?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back