Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OLED question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it´s possible to buy, or possible to make? Seems the parallel interface is the same as the normal interface for B&W LCDs so you might find some that does that.
You could make a driver chip that will convert serial commands to one of the available interfaces. I might have code for that for Atmega still somewhere.
You could also get a usb to gpio chip, like some FTDI, that you then could command to drive the appropriate pins.
Endless possibilities to get this working, depends on your experience and what you actually want.

A bit of googling found this: **broken link removed**

And here is something that you can buy ready made (fourth item): **broken link removed**

And here is something that you can buy ready made (fourth item): **broken link removed**[/QUOTE]
Is it just me or I can't find a order link?

I guess you'll have to write them an email, maybe they will point you to a seller or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back