Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Old Rockwell 10938/10939 VF Display Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn1bguy

Howdy,

I'm seeking the datasheets for the Rockwell 10938/10939 Vacuum Fluorescent display driver chips. Anyone out there happen to have an old Rockwell databook?

(I've scoured the net and can find nothing useful. I know that Micrel bought out this division from Rockwell and that their website hosts single sheet PDF overviews. I already have these. I'm looking for the real datasheets. And, I'm already in contact with Micrel, but this doesn't look promising...)

Thanks

These devices are made by MICREL also under the same numbers and MIC prefix. These data sheets are available at www.alldatasheet.com
seek for MIC10938 and MIC10939 separately

Thanks for responding.

However, all I get from the alldatasheet.com website (any website, actually) are the same single sheet overview PDFs I indicated I already was in possession of.

Bottom line: still no datasheets.

Thanks for responding.

However, all I get from the alldatasheet.com website (any website, actually) are the same single sheet overview PDFs I indicated I already was in possession of.

Bottom line: still no datasheets.

I saw a mention that full datasheet can be had by contacting MICREL.
Please try to send a mail, they would perhaps respond with a full datasheet. However these are not for new designs, they say.

Ps: you have done all that already as you mentioned.

Why not request HOTWATERWIZARD, perhaps he might have

Last edited:
Yes I know they're not for new designs. I'm troubleshooting old gear.

What's Hotwaterwizard?
he is a member of this site too and mostly he used to comment-- contact me for any datasheet.
type 'hotwaterwizard' on search box of this site and you get few of his posts

I do not have these Datasheets but, give me some time I have a new Quest to start. LOL looking for these Datasheets!

Is this what you seek?

Attachments

• Rockwell 10938_10939.pdf
    303.2 KB · Views: 651
Is this what you seek?

Wow!

You accomplished in a day what the folks at Micrel are still arguing with me about. They're running around like chickens with their heads up their collective you know what...

You're awesome Hotwaterwizard. How'd you come upon these??

thanks, man.

I did an AOL Search then a Google Search a Yahoo Search then started looking at all the Datasheet sites and Abra Cadabra like magic there it was on Datasheet archive. Took me about 30 min.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I did an AOL Search then a Google Search a Yahoo Search then started looking at all the Datasheet sites and Abra Cadabra like magic there it was on Datasheet archive. Took me about 30 min.

**broken link removed**
Too sorry having troubled you spend so such time (30mnts) for us!

You see I play a game with Datasheets. Sometimes I win. Like Hide and Seek I look and look and then I find it and I win the game. It is fun finding things that are hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back