Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OLD POST FEATURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Would it be possiable to have a feature that reports a post as old when you reply? A bit like at AAC but without the close thread policy, I got caught again!

Hiya LG,

It's interesting you would bring that up now. Strantor made a thread here not too long ago asking the same question. I think it's a great idea and I have been in contact with Dave (one of the site owners) to see if we could change the post background or title bar colors when the thread is beyond a certain age. I believe it is being worked on, but I expect it's a lower priority for the time being. Hopefully something comes of it soon.

Regards,
Matt

Hiya LG,

It's interesting you would bring that up now. Strantor made a thread here not too long ago asking the same question. I think it's a great idea and I have been in contact with Dave (one of the site owners) to see if we could change the post background or title bar colors when the thread is beyond a certain age. I believe it is being worked on, but I expect it's a lower priority for the time being. Hopefully something comes of it soon.

Regards,
Matt
I thought it was a complete waste of time over at ACC, I didnt like the close thread policy at all, but a marker for old threads that reminds you every time you post to a thread thats old would be useful. I guess the banner could be removed if the thread took of again. The drive by posters drive me mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back