Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Old Gold - An Online Archive of Ancient Electronic Texts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steaphany

Whether your like me having started out with tube technology, valuing old knowledge, enjoy getting back to basics, into restoring antique electronics, or just curious where everything came from, you'll appreciate this link:

http://www.tubebooks.org/technical_books_online.htm

Categories include: General Electrical Engineering Books and Textbooks (pre-1964), Audio (hi-fi, amplifiers, speakers...), Radio (transmitters, receivers, design, repair...), Vacuum Tube theory & circuit design, Test & Measurement (equipment, instructions...), Passive components (transformers, capacitors...), and Other (transistors, tape recorders, odd stuff...)

Of particular note are two editions of the ARRL Radio Amateur's Handbook from 1936 and 1941 plus similar texts.

For anyone worried about downloading any of these texts, the maintainer of the site is only hosting texts which have not had their copyrights renewed.

Here is a similar link I just found:

http://radiorestorer.com/downloads.html

Incredible links, thank you very much! Are there torrent links to a bulk download of the sum of the PDF's or must I crawl the page(s)?
Although I like old school science fiction (even if I grow tired of it) I'll never reach for anything else but a random one of these PDF's for personal reading in the future!

I haven't searched out a torrent for this collection - for me, I'm happy to have found these at all and I'm just going down the list to download the whole lot to be added to my existing collection of over 25,000 engineering and reference texts. ( Not just electronics )

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back