Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OLD COMPONENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepand

HI DOESE ANY ONE NOE OF A REALLY GOOD WEBSITE WHICH SELLS OLD TRANSISTORES WHICH HAVE BEEN DISCONTINIUED IN THE U.K.
I REALLY NEED TO GET THESE COMPONENTS IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME

FOR EXAMPLE ONE OF THE COMPONENTS IS BDW84D WHICH I THINK IS A DRALINGTONE TRANSISTORE OR SOME THING.
I WOULD BE RALLY GRATE FULL FOR SOME HELP.
THANKS FROM SEPAND

Darlington transistor?

Why do you think it is a darlington? Tell us something about the circuit, perhaps we can suggest a replacement. What is the package, TO-92, TO-220, TO-3, or some other? What kind of circuit? Can you estimate the current and voltage that it handles? Have you done a Google search for the original part number?

hi its a hundred watt amplifiere and i have done loads of searches on google.

look at the picture of the circuite diagram.
its Q1 and Q9 that i think are the darlington and the part number is BDW84D AND BDW83C
and also i need BD830 which is Q10 and BD829 which is Q2
thanks alot for your help

Attachments

• amp_219.gif
    amp_219.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 558
Sepand, have you tried to view the schematic you posted? You need to post a version that we can read.

sepand said:
i dont understand what you mean can you please tell me what you mean
thanks from sepand
I mean that when I view the schematic with any program I have which will open a .GIF file, the resolution is too poor to read the text on the schematic.

I can't read the schematic either. I don't understand why you had a problem with Google, I found the data sheets right away. The BD830, 829 are discontinued parts. STMicroelectronics makes the BDW84d and BDW83C but Digi-Key does not stock them. Possible substitutes are: BDW83C (NPN darlington): TIP142TU
BDW84D (PNP darlington): TIP147TU
The 2SA1674 (PNP) and 2SC4391 (NPN) are similar to the BD part with the tab cut off.
These parts are available from Digi-Key. www.digikey.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back