OLD COMPONENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepand

HI DOESE ANY ONE NOE OF A REALLY GOOD WEBSITE WHICH SELLS OLD TRANSISTORES WHICH HAVE BEEN DISCONTINIUED IN THE U.K.
I REALLY NEED TO GET THESE COMPONENTS IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME

FOR EXAMPLE ONE OF THE COMPONENTS IS BDW84D WHICH I THINK IS A DRALINGTONE TRANSISTORE OR SOME THING.
I WOULD BE RALLY GRATE FULL FOR SOME HELP.
THANKS FROM SEPAND

Darlington transistor?

Why do you think it is a darlington? Tell us something about the circuit, perhaps we can suggest a replacement. What is the package, TO-92, TO-220, TO-3, or some other? What kind of circuit? Can you estimate the current and voltage that it handles? Have you done a Google search for the original part number?

hi its a hundred watt amplifiere and i have done loads of searches on google.

look at the picture of the circuite diagram.
its Q1 and Q9 that i think are the darlington and the part number is BDW84D AND BDW83C
and also i need BD830 which is Q10 and BD829 which is Q2
thanks alot for your help

Attachments

• amp_219.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 564
Sepand, have you tried to view the schematic you posted? You need to post a version that we can read.

sepand said:
i dont understand what you mean can you please tell me what you mean
thanks from sepand
I mean that when I view the schematic with any program I have which will open a .GIF file, the resolution is too poor to read the text on the schematic.

I can't read the schematic either. I don't understand why you had a problem with Google, I found the data sheets right away. The BD830, 829 are discontinued parts. STMicroelectronics makes the BDW84d and BDW83C but Digi-Key does not stock them. Possible substitutes are: BDW83C (NPN darlington): TIP142TU
BDW84D (PNP darlington): TIP147TU
The 2SA1674 (PNP) and 2SC4391 (NPN) are similar to the BD part with the tab cut off.
These parts are available from Digi-Key. www.digikey.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…