Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

oki 66201 MCU programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

elecauto

Hi,

I`m looking for a programmer for the OKI 66201 or 66207 microcontroller. I found this MCU in the Honda Civic`s engine control units.

If someone knows where can I buy this programmer, please let me know.

elecauto said:
Hi,

I`m looking for a programmer for the OKI 66201 or 66207 microcontroller. I found this MCU in the Honda Civic`s engine control units.

If someone knows where can I buy this programmer, please let me know.

There's a datasheet for the processors available from Oki, it's in the obselete and discontinued section - you need to register to download it, there might be some details there?.

You might also have a look at which a quick google found, that seems to have plenty of info on the chips.

Thanks for your answer,

I have datasheets for this MCU, I`m looking for the programmer for this controller.
In the PGMFI Doc shows an adapter to read the 66507 like an EPROM, do you know if the 201/207 could be read in the same way???
:?:
Thanks

elecauto said:
Thanks for your answer,

I have datasheets for this MCU, I`m looking for the programmer for this controller.
In the PGMFI Doc shows an adapter to read the 66507 like an EPROM, do you know if the 201/207 could be read in the same way???
:?:

Sorry, I've never seen one, but the Oki site mentioned that they provide suitable programmers, or at least they did!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back