Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ok... keep it clean and pleasant in this thread!! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

**broken link removed**

Hello everyone,
I hope the weather is fine where you're at and that you have a lovely weekend ahead (regardless of your character). May all your electronics circuits and projects work perfectly on the first try.
;);) :D:D

HiTech said:
May all your electronics circuits and projects work perfectly on the first try.
Where would the fun be in that? ;)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

there are plenty more on the **broken link removed**

hi Hi-Tech,
Weather in my neck of the woods is freezing cold.

How is the 'vortex' today.?:rolleyes:

If all our hardware and software worked first time, wouldnt it be a boring profession.

To use an Americanism 'Have a Nice Day'....:)

ericgibbs said:
hi Hi-Tech,

How is the 'vortex' today.?:rolleyes:

If all our hardware and software worked first time, wouldnt it be a boring profession.

To use an Americanism 'Have a Nice Day'....:)

Cold? I've got 40cm's of snow coming today (that's 16" for you guys in the US!) -- wanna trade? ;)

Good thing I stocked up at the electronics store yesterday! :D

gramo said:
Nice and warm in Australia :eek:

Hi Gramo,
Long time no see, have you been on a sabatical?:)
If all goes to plan, this time next month I'll be in sunny SA for 2 months... nice and warm.

Hi Kyle,
There is an old saying in the UK, 'its too cold for snow!', who ever thought that didnt get out much!:p

Last edited:
78F outside here. AC just kicked on. South East Florida. But cold is coming soon (according to the weather man). Same weatherman that said the worst of hurricane wilma has passed and two windows blew out. hehe.

G'day..

It's pretty cold here in Wales. I'd like to have some snow but I'm not sure we're going to be that lucky this year!

I can't imagine doing a project that worked first time...

Brian

someone could mistaken the wires for string, bill... :)

[off subject]

why don't the pictures in my last post show up?

[/off subject]

ericgibbs said:
hi Hi-Tech,
It might be cold as far as we're concerned but it probably isn't as far as a Canadian like audioguru is concerned , as far as I'm aware no rivers in the UK are frozen over at the moment.

mramos1 said:
78F outside here. AC just kicked on. South East Florida. But cold is coming soon (according to the weather man). Same weatherman that said the worst of hurricane wilma has passed and two windows blew out. hehe.

G'day..

That was one mean storm :) I was taking my new puppy for a walk, figured we would get some rain later on. It came on so fast, just a light sprinkle... Really needed some real rain, oh well.

Here on the West side of Toronto, Canada there is 1cm of snow. They promised much more but it dumped on Buffalo New York.
It is windy and cold, -9 degrees C.

Oh, oh. The snowing is expected to begin in one hour.

ericgibbs said:
If all goes to plan, this time next month I'll be in sunny SA for 2 months... nice and warm.

:p

Hiya Eric,
So what your coming over to Oz and south Oz to boot :D. Mate I'd love to invite you up to my farm to see how us RE folk live without mains power etc. If you wanna chat up for a beer and bbq mate just holler.

Cheers Bryan :p

Looks like wires to me. Now that battery looks like a Chineese knock-off sold in downtown New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back