Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

*Off Topic?* Gmail invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

grrr_arrghh

I have several Gmail invites going spare, and as you lot always help me out LOADS I though I'd see if anyone wanted any. Maybe I'll give them to the people who have given the most to this forum... Or maybe first-come-first-serve. It depends how I feel.

As suggested by the title, I know its a bit off topic, but as I say, you lot help me out so much, I thought it was a good chance to return the favour.

Tim

wow Tim u r really lucky!!!!!

ive been waiting for ages for an invitation from google mail.

and hey whats taking them so long? why dont they make it available for everyone. maybe they arent satisfied with the beta testing as of yet. after all its got to do something with google it will be best!!!!

i just cant wait for gmail to be available for everyone. it will really redefine email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does it come with POP???

if so ill be interested

as far as I know, it doesn't come with POP support, but I guess (as with most popular free email) when it becomes widely available pop support may be added in the form of 3rd party software (as with yahoo).

The great advantage of Gmail is the huge storage space, and if you are going to use it as a normal pop email account, that advantage is lost, in my opinion.

If you would like one though, PM me with ur address.

i did hear bad things about gmail privacy, but i haven't actually got round to reading the policy. Can you give us a brief synopsis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back