Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFF: Backpacking in Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroRF

Hi,

I'm going to backpacking in south Asia, and I was wondering, what is the common way to upload photos from the camera to the internet.

So far I've only travelled in western places, so I had my laptop with me and could easily transfer photos from the camera to the laptop and from there to the internet.

But i'm not gonna take my laptop with me to backpacking so.. I was wondering how it's done.

(my smartphone's camera is lousy so I cannot use it).

Hi Ian, Thanks, I will :)

I still got a couple of months.

Any ideas how to transfer photos from camera to the internet when you have no laptop with you?

my smartphone's camera is lousy so I cannot use it
Is your phone smart enough to be able to read your main camera's memory-card (via a card-reader/USB adapter etc as necessary)?

Hi Ian,
I have android smartphone but I cannot transfer Photos from the camera to the phone.
The Camera is accessible via USB Cable.

In Internet Cafe, I can connect my camera to a PC there and move photos from Camera to PC to Internet?

Get a mini SD card with an adapter and use that in your camera and then switch it to your phone.

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back